25 March 2011

BEHIND YOUR SWEET DANGEROUS LIPS

You..............
You are SWEET as a FIRST CLASS CHOCOLATE, Luxurious as a BLACK DIAMOND, LOVELY LIKE A SWEET CHERY :)
but, BEWARE -----
You're DANGEROUS as a DEEP OCEANS....
`A lot you said "I LOVE YOU" the more you feel "I HATE YOU"
`The more "I FALLING LOVE, TOO DEEP I'M FALLING DOWN"
 OCEANS = YOU
like oceans you are so quite........
beauty : when i saw you for the first time, i immediately fell in love....
The Further I dive, the Farther I get Lost!
DEEP
DOWN
DARK


asking my own self .....
did i'm blind?
where is my eyes?
did somebody has take my eyes?
WHERE AM' I??
You... You...
You, steal my heart..
You, make me blind (LOST IN LOVE)
HEY! there's a beautyful light down there!!!
i want to take it, but it's so dangerous!
WHAT SHOULD I DO GOD?
i need your help..

No comments:

Post a Comment