04 March 2011

WE CALLED HER "RISKA"

August 2010, being my brand new LIFE and NEW SCHOOL!! yes, everybody called me RISKA, im 14 years old... too young, too sweet, too dangerous!! ahha, everybody said like that to me, and i dont know why? im just enjoy my self being MY SELF :)

I HAVE MY OWN BIG DREAM BEING A PROFESIONAL MODEL!! now that opportunity is in front of my eyesAND, I WOULD NOT WASTE IT! im being a model since FEBRUARY 2010 and im join with Model Muda Indonesia Agency :) there i found a lot of Profesional Model, and Amazing Photographer. I love being a part of them they're so kind especially for KAKA YUSMAN :) here is my first photoshoot for MMi Profile : 


Now, I'm more focused on my school!! school first right ?? ahaaha... now I'm sitting on the bench class 1 SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL semester 2, so now I am more busy because I want to continue my desire to enter the SCIENCE classroom... because I really like BIOLOGI.. actually i don't want tobe a Doctor, i want tobe a Lawyer, Psycologist, or Stewadess :) but, its not the problem to like BIOLOGY right?








--------------------------> move to my Modeling career :)
i am professional, enthusiastic and easy to work with!! enjoy and have fun :)
I LOVE MODELING because it's my passion to express myself!
i like do a GOTHIC theme for my photoshoot! or something makes me sexy but classic..

attention please :
all of my body it's natural, NO PIERCINGS, NO TATTOS, and NO SILICON,
MY BOOBS ARE REAL :)
but, im do not do a shoot nudes due a family mores :)
and I think working in a professional does not have to do nude photos... 








-___________________-" ORDINARY GIRL :)

i live with my grandma, Born on June 9, 1996 in Jakarta with Happiness!! since i child i live with my grandma because my parents has been devorce :( i lives with my grandpa and grandma till finally my grandpa died on 2006..








that's of me :) if you want to know the more of me, just ask me okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment