31 May 2011

LOVE ME TENDER

♥ hey!! EDWAR RAMADHAN KARMAN it's mine!!!! 
May 21, 2011 :D
it was my new beginning...!! ahahha i know that LOVE doesn't make any sence, but i love him.. well!! he was born on March 8, 1992... yap!! he's more older than i. But no problem that's not a trouble he was an GUITARIST from band called "LOST ANOTHER" http://lost-another.blogspot.com/ ahahha!! he was so amazing!


something i want to tell about LOVE that is you Koko :)) ihihihihiii!! i dont like his nick name "NCEK" because i just dont like.. that was so weird! :P
hmmm.. hey you LOVE!! through you i live and love again, open the path to happiness... through you i learn to smile again... I thank God for you :D
When i left you, I flew.......... Did you fly to? And nakedness befell my way... I will forget my dreams, nothing is what it seems i will affect you, i will protect you, from all the crazy schemes.. Everything that you feel, is everything that i feel.. So, when we dreams WE SHOUT! 

Chestnyh psihov mozhno ne lechit' 

Ne otpustit ni tebe ni mne.... 
S etoi grusti nam ne soskochit' 
Obez'yanki budut zhit' v tyur'me =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment